Apply for admission at McGill University and get a chance to fund your study with the Faculty-Specific Entrance Scholarships programme. The grant is available for the academic year 2020-21.
The educational award encourages high-potential students who want to start the undergraduate degree programme at McGill University in Canada.
Amazing offer to get educational fund at McGill University in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1821, McGill University is a public research university in Montreal, Canada. It offers degrees and diplomas in over 300 fields of study.
Why study at McGill University? The university has a wide range of specialist and academic opportunities. At the same time, the school’s excellent clinical reputation ensures that students do extremely well in obtaining residency matches in the United States and Canada.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: McGill University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Canadian citizens
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Canada
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree in Music, Dentistry, Law and Medicine.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be permanent residents of Canada
- Applicants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All the applicants can apply for the opportunity after enrolling in the undergraduate degree programme at the McGill University.
- Supporting Documents: Submit unofficial transcripts from all academic institutions you have attended, music reference letter, audition material.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have the following:
- Students must hold a high school diploma from Ontario, including six pre-university courses (4U, 4M). You must have taken four 4U level courses or three 4Us plus three or more 4Ms.
- Applicants must have grade 11 and 12 average must be 75% or higher if you’re applying to a performance program
- Language Requirement: Candidates must be required to demonstrate proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: McGill University will provide the educational fund for students to complete their higher education in Canada.