To support its aim of making abroad higher education more accessible to students, Allameh Tabataba’i University is currently offering a unique ECO College Scholarship.
This scheme intends to enable bright international students to earn top-quality education at Allameh Tabataba’i University in Iran. This scholarship is made available for the academic year 2020-21.
This scheme will provide you educational fund to achieve your dream of studying Iran.
User Review( votes)
Allameh Tabataba’i University is a leading university specializes in humanities and social sciences. It was formed in 1983 by merging 24 independent colleges and universities. From management to law, it offers a wide range of programs in various fields. It is the largest university in Iran and known internationally for its research and teaching.
Why would you like to choose Allameh Tabataba’i University? The university has developed a good reputation worldwide due to its distinguished teaching, research, and standards. It has been contributing to advancing education and playing a positive role in the success of the country.
Application Deadline: Throughout the academic year
- University or Organization: Allameh Tabataba’i University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and master
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Iran
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant is available for the following programs:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Insurance Management
- Master’s Degrees in Actuarial Sciences And Regional Studies
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be international students
- Must have applied for one of the courses given above.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students will be eligible to apply for this application only after being enrolled in an approved course at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to provide the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in a bachelor program, applicants must have a high school diploma. On the other hand, to be enrolled in a master’s program, candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from course to course.
This support will provide all eligible students with the educational fund that can be used to cover the expenses associated with study in Iran.