Freetown Business School is eagerly awaiting applications from excellent students for its Boot Camp Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The study award is open to outstanding students who want to apply for the boot camp programme in Sierra Leone
User Review( votes)
The Freetown Business School was founded in February 2017 by three senior Sierra Leonean Professionals, Christine Sesay, Alfred Akibo-Betts, and Violet Asgill. They focus on producing students with high academic qualifications in certain sectors who are set out with little or no practical skills to run and develop organizations.
Why study at Freetown Business School? Their aims are to develop an Institution of Research collaborating with businesses on joint research projects, supplying highly qualified and highly-motivated graduates to the local workforce, and working with schools and colleges to help raise attainment and aspirations and to provide information, advice, and guidance to pupils.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Freetown Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Boot Camp
- Award: Le3,500,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Sierra Leone
- The award can be taken in Sierra Leone
- Eligible Countries: Sierra Leone
- Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be dedicated and committed to attend all sessions, participate and follow all rules
- Applicants who will have to prove that they deserve the scholarship when completing the registration form
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, students must have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of national ID card.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a Bachelor Degree or a Tertiary Education Diploma
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must be fluent in spoken and written English.
The Freetown Business School will provide the amount of Le3,500,000 and will cover the six (6) day intensive boot camp (including tea/lunch breaks; course materials and support) and post-boot camp support activities to participants (recruitment, monitoring and advisory).