The Boulé Foundation, in conjunction with UNCF, delighted to announce the Boulé Foundation funding for high school senior. The grant is open to the US citizens who are graduating from high school in the spring of 2019 and entering college as a full-time freshman in the fall of 2019.
The sponsorship will provide annual $4,000 merit-based scholarships to new college freshmen of African American descent attending four-year, accredited, non-profit degree-granting colleges and universities of their choice.
User Review( votes)
The Mu Boulé Foundation was formed as the philanthropic arm of Sigma Pi Phi Fraternity, Inc. Its mission is to provide college and pre-college financial scholarships and to undertake other educationally uplifting initiatives for deserving students of underrepresented constituencies.
- Applications Deadline: March 31, 2019
- Course Level: The grant is open for full-time courses.
- Study Subject: The sponsorship will be awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: The sponsorship will provide an annual $4,000.
- Nationality: US applicants are eligible to apply.
- Number of Awards: Not Known.
- The award can be taken in the USA
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to students from all around the U.S.
- Entrance Requirements: All applicants must:
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Be of African American descent
- Must be graduating from high school in the spring of 2019 and entering college as a full-time freshman in the fall of 2019
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States (from one of the areas indicated below)
- Area 1: Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Virginia
- Area 2: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee
- Area 3: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, West Virginia, and Wisconsin
- Area 4: Colorado, Idaho, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, and Wyoming
- Area 5: Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, and Washington
How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity
, the applicants need to do register through the given link: