Enhance your knowledge and skills with the help of the Brian Colombana Grants. The programme is organized by Brian Colombana.
The programme aims to support candidates who are currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree at an authorized USA school or university for the academic year 2022-2023.
User Review( votes)
Brian Colombana grew up the child of a Nasa engineer, regularly moving around. He burned through the vast majority of his youth close to Seattle in the Pacific Northwest and graduated close to the highest point of his group at Edmonds Woodway High School.
Application Deadline: 1st August 2022
- University or Organization: Brian Colombana
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1000
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- To apply, a candidate should be selected or acknowledged at an authorized USA school or USA University. Anyway, this award will be granted dependent on our survey for your submitted Essay.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidate should mail, a 12 point text font, double spaced, printed Word document or Google Doc, 750-800 words or less document titled.
- Supporting Documents: Provide a unique Essay to the “ If you were to start your own business today, what would it be and how would your company support the fight against climate change?”. Therefore send your Essay to below given email id [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
Brian Colombana will provide the award amount of $1000 for applicants in the USA.