The University of Bristol offers the School of Policy Studies International Undergraduate Scholarships to support international students financially during their undergraduate studies for the academic year 2023-2024.
The educational program is open for brilliant students who wish to enter an undergraduate degree at the university.
School of Policy Studies International Undergraduate Scholarships, UK
Wonderful offer to study at the UK University of Bristo with School of Policy Studies International Undergraduate Scholarships.
User Review( votes)
The University of Bristol, founded in 1876, is an open research university in Bristol, England. The university provides both an undergraduate and a postgraduate degree program.
Why should you study at the University of Bristol? Students at this university have numerous opportunities to acquire career management skills and to participate in work internships. The BU faculty prepares students for success in their chosen field by providing them with new knowledge and skills.
Application Deadline: Applications will close at 10 AM (UK time) on Monday, 27 February 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Bristol
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £6,500
- Number of Awards: Three
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: BSc Childhood Studies, Criminology, International Social and Public Policy
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- have applied to start one of the qualifying courses in September 2023
- are classed as overseas students for fee purposes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be enlisted in the programme, aspirants have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. After that, you can complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Two academic references
- If you have completed your degree(s), provide color scans of university degree certificate(s) and final transcripts confirming completion.
- Personal statements
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary for each course and country
- Language Requirement: Students need to achieve a certain level of English to qualify for a place on their chosen course.
The University of Bristol will provide the award amount of £5,000 for applicants in the UK.