Outstanding students have a great chance to apply for the Bright Minds Fellowships offered by Utrecht University. The fellowship is available to undertake a Master’s degree program for the academic session 2021-2022.
The scholarship aims to attract and retain talented students from a broad range of backgrounds, as well as stimulate and support global excellence and diversity in the students.
The amount of The grant is € 5,000 or € 10,000.
User Review( votes)
Utrecht University is a wide-range, international research university of high standing. It is one of the oldest universities in the Netherlands and one of the largest in Europe.
Why study at Utrecht University? The university provides students with a solid base to work with others around the globe on the societal issues of the future.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Utrecht University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: € 5,000 or € 10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10-15
- Nationality: EU/EEA and Dutch Students
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: EU/EEA including Dutch students are eligible to apply for the fellowships
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Have applied for a Master’s Program at Utrecht University.
- Will be starting their Master’s Program at Utrecht University in September 2020.
- Will be working to complete their first Master’s degree.
- Have shown academic achievement in their previous studies.
- Bring an element of diversity to the UU community.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, students have to take admission for a Master’s program at the university. After being enrolled, candidates must have to submit the online application.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit the following documents:
Scan of your passport or EU national ID card valid at the start of the program, evidence of previous education, curriculum vitae and motivation letter and two letters of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Benefits: The amount of The grant is € 5,000 or € 10,000.