Are you looking for financial aid to support your higher education in the UK? If so, you have a perfect opportunity to apply for the Goldsmiths Excellence Fee Waiver.
The study program is open to students from all nationalities who have a first-class undergraduate honors degree and wish to get a master’s degree for session 2022/2023.
A nice opportunity for masters studies in the UK
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1909, The Goldsmiths, University of London has 20 academic departments offering postgraduate and undergraduate degrees in everything. The courses are designed to support students in higher education and encourage progression into Goldsmiths.
Why study at Goldsmiths, University of London? This University provides a safe learning environment for all international students at low costs. Students are given opportunities to develop knowledge, skills and gain relevant work experience.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: Goldsmiths, University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: 10% fee discount
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Home, EU, or International Students are eligible to apply for this program.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- be a Home, EU, or International Student (full-time or part-time)
- have a first-class undergraduate degree from a British institution
- be applying for a Taught Masters programme at Goldsmiths
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply, applicants need to take part in the master’s degree programme at the university. After being enrolled, applicants will be automatically considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit required supporting documents: Photocopies of official college or university degree certificates and transcripts, two academic references.
- Admission Requirements: For entry in a master’s degree, students who received a first-class undergraduate honours degree from a British higher education institution
- Language Requirement: If English isn’t your first language, you will need an IELTS certificate (6.5 overall with 6.5 in writing and no element lower than 6.0). Goldsmiths also accepts a range of other English language qualifications.
The scholarship program will provide tuition fees on the course fees of the successful candidates.