The University of East Anglia is sponsoring a magnificent opportunity through its British Council Great Scholarships for high-potential students in the UK. All the interested candidates are welcome to apply for the opportunity programme.
The purpose of the programme is to provide financial support to students who want to pursue higher education in the UK at the University of East Anglia. The award is available for the academic session 2021/2022.
The University of East Anglia was founded in 1963 and is also known as a public research university in Norwich, England. It provided excellent scholarship, research and quality education and was ranked 10th in the UK for the quality of its research outputs.
Why would you like to study at the University of East Anglia? The university’s superior teaching, world-leading research, safe and friendly study locations provide students with superb knowledge and make their education journey memorable.
- University or Organization: University of East Anglia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £10000
- Number of Awards: 4
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: China, India, Egypt and Nepal.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the University of East Anglia.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must hold an offer of a place on a UEA postgraduate taught degree for September 2021 entry.
- Must have a previous year degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity s first applicants have to take admission at the university and after that, you can complete the application form.
- Supporting Documents: For taking admission at the university, students must meet the documents required of the postgraduate degree programme.
- Admission Requirements: To be enrolled in a master program at the university, you must go through the entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements.
The University of East Anglia is offering four GREAT Scholarships worth £10,000 to al the interested and outstanding candidates.
Application Deadline: For China January 10 2021, For Egypt, India & Nepal May 31 2021