Scholarship opportunities provide every worthy and aspiring student with access to education. Hurry Up! Here you can apply for this John Barnard Postgraduate International Scholarship funded by the University of Leeds. The programme is open for academic session 2021/2022.
The educational award supports excellent students who want to commence a postgraduate degree programme at the Leeds School of English in the UK.
An admirable opportunity that will help outstanding students by providing educational support.
User Review( votes)
The University of Leeds is one of the top 40 universities in the world. Its integrity and university excellence have made it the first choice for foreign students. The university offers a supportive environment that allows their students to communicate easily with academic staff and other students.
Why study at the University of Leeds? The university provides a huge amount of job opportunities for graduates and students seeking professional work to complement their studies. At Leeds University, students will discover new passions and learn invaluable skills and knowledge to plan for their future careers.
Application Deadline: March 12, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Leeds
- Department: School of English
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Up to £14,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree coursework in the School of English.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Students with the equivalent of at least a UK 2.1 Bachelors degree in English or a closely related subject.
- Must have made an application to the School for an academic place prior to submitting their application.
- Selection will be based on academic merit.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity , students must take admission in a postgraduate degree programme at the University of Leeds. After that, candidates must download, complete, and return the application form to pgtenglish-at-leeds.ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Candidates should also have an IELTS of 6.5 or equivalent.
The University of Leeds will provide the following benefits:
- A scholarship of up to £14,500 (full tuition fee paid at UK rate + £5000 maintenance).
- For international students, £14,500 to be deducted from the tuition fee if on the Creative Writing programme.
- For all other programmes, £14,000.