The School of Public Health is inviting applications for fully-funded PhD Scholarships in Health Economics at Monash University in Australia.
This golden funding opportunity is open for brilliant candidates who are going to undertake a research programme for the academic year 2021-2022.
Excellent opportunity for international applicants to get a fully-funded PhD study at the Monash University.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1958, the Monash University is the second oldest university in Australia. It has more than 46,000 undergraduates and 13,000 post-graduate students.
Why study at Monash University? MU offers excellent research facilities including a dedicated student study space, a behavioural laboratory, high-quality computing facilities, frequent internal and external seminars, and funded conference travel.
University or Organization: Monash University
Department: School of Public Health
Course Level: PhD Program
Award: $27,872 AUD per annum
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Any Students
The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Any students can apply for this application.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any PhD Program offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To qualify for a scholarship,
- Successful applicants will have an excellent academic track record in primary care, public health, implementation science or compensable injury in the Australian setting, with an Honours or Master’s degree with H1 or equivalent.
- A strong interest in implementation science, with primary care or public health experience in the Australian context.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, students need to fulfil the admission criteria for PhD enrolment at Monash University and after that, they can apply: https://www.monash.edu/graduate-research/future-students/apply. Interested candidates should send an expression of interest to buseco-che.hdr.enquiries-at-monash.edu
- Supporting Documents: To apply, please ensure you include with your application a cover letter, detailed curriculum vitae, academic transcript(s).
- Admission Requirements: All applicants must be able to demonstrate a capacity to carry out independent research and have adequate training and ability to pursue the proposed course of study.
- Language Requirements: If English isn’t your first language, you must provide evidence that your English language ability meets the requirements.
Monash University will provide an award amount of Up to $39,500 pa (tax-free stipend) to the successful candidates.
- International students – EOI by Monday 15 February 2021, applications by 31 March 2021
- Domestic students – EOI by Thursday 15 April 2021, applications by 31 May 2021
Khadim Mustafa please go through this link https://scholarship-positions.com/tag/PhD/
Need PhD scholarship in Veterinary Sciences