Being aware of how hard it is to cope with the ever-increasing costs of college education in the United States, the Broadway Pass has established the BroadwayPass Scholarships to lend a helping hand to students. The scholarship application for the academic year 2023-2024 is now open.
This scholarship is an initiative to financially support young musical theatre fans while they pursue their dream education in the USA. Applicants that are high achieving individuals with a minimum GPA of 3.0 are eligible to take this award worth $1,000.
Nice offer for international students.
User Review( votes)
The Broadway Pass is an online platform to purchase Broadway show tickets online at discounted rates. It is located in the Renaissance New York Times Square Hotel in NY. The mission of the company is as simple as providing the best theatre experience at the most affordable price.
Why should you apply for this programme? Broadway Pass is a young start-up founded by two college roommates with a love for technology and theatre. It constantly monitors all major ticket marketplaces in New York (both on and off-line) and displays only the best deals to its users. They not only compare all major prices available but also take into account historical trends, supply and demand factors etc.
Application Deadline: 1st December 2022
- University or Organization: Broadway Pass
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All home country citizens, permanent residents and international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake any undergraduate or graduate-level study programme in an American university or college.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be full-time or part-time students in a college or university or coding Bootcamp.
- The applicants must have an overall average GPA of at least 3.0.
- The applicants must be huge musical theatre fans.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can first make an admission application to the university or college they wish to join via its respective application processes. Then, to apply for this scholarship the applicants are required to submit a 1000 words essay on the mentioned topic to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide all documents demanded by the university or college they want to apply to, typically academic transcripts and other programme specific documents.
- Admission Requirements: Students must achieve the minimum required GPA to gain admission at their chosen university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of English language proficiency tests. TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, etc are some commonly accepted tests across American education institutes.
The selected students will be awarded a sum of $1,000 towards their education cost by the Broadway Pass.