International students can now afford to study in the USA at La Sierra University by applying for the Renewable Merit Awards open to all international students for the academic year 2023-2024.
The award programme has been designed exclusively for international undergraduate freshmen students that undertake study at La Sierra and achieve excellent GPAs. Eligible students can be awarded a maximum of $10,000.
Nice offer for international students
User Review( votes)
La Sierra University is a private Seventh-day Adventist university in Riverside that aims to seek truth, enlarging human understanding through scholarship. The university ranks 67th among Regional Universities West in the country.
Why choose to study at La Sierra University? La Sierra University is an institution nationally acclaimed for its diverse campus and its service to others that offers a transformational experience that lasts a lifetime. It is widely recognized as an exceptional academic institution providing hands-on learning experiences in a safe, nurturing atmosphere.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: La Sierra University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes offered at La Sierra are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be on campus international undergraduate students at La Sierra.
- The students must achieve a minimum GPA of 2.75 to be eligible for the opportunity .
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students need to log in to the university portal and submit their admission applications. All international undergraduate freshmen students that meet the GPA requirements will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school transcripts
- College or University transcripts
- Valid passport copy
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to have achieved a minimum 2.00 GPA and must submit all necessary documents and complete their application.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.5
- iTEP – 3.6
- MTELP – 86
- Duolingo – 105
The selected students will be given $3,100 – $10,200 towards the tuition fee of the undertaken undergraduate programme at La Sierra based on their GPA.