The University of Guelph is sponsoring a fantastic chance via its Bruder Scholarship for Latin America & the Caribbean for the academic session 2023-2024.
The scholarship program is for excellent international students from Latin America and Caribbean countries who want to pursue undergraduate studies at the University of Guelph. The scholarship value is worth $20,000 and is payable over four years.
Amazing option for Latin America and Caribbean students to study in Canada.
User Review( votes)
The University of Guelph is a highly respected institution that presents an exceptional educational experience and prepares its graduates to make meaningful contributions to their communities and the world. The university has a diverse and inclusive campus community, with a strong sense of social responsibility and a commitment to sustainability. It offers a wide range of support services, including academic advising, career services, health and wellness services, and more.
Why study at the University of Guelph? The institute has a powerful sense of community, with a welcoming and inclusive campus culture. There are numerous student clubs and organizations, sports teams, and social events that allow students to connect with their peers and get involved on campus. Guelph is a favorably respected institution, consistently ranked among the highest thorough institutes in Canada. It is understood for its commitment to academic excellence, innovative research, and community engagement.
Application Deadline: 15 April 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Guelph
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Latin American and Caribbean students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for an undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students from Latin America or the Caribbean who have been admitted to an undergraduate program at the University of Guelph. They must also have paid the International student tuition and fee rates.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must have to take admitted to an undergraduate degree program at the University of Guelph. After that, applicants must send documents to Financial Services at awards-at-uoguelph.ca with a 250-word statement of interest.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide a 250-word statement of interest or a letter of recommendation from their high school.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the University of Guelph’s English language requirements.
The scholarship is worth $20,000 and is payable over 4 years. To receive payments in years 2, 3, and 4, recipients must remain registered in full-time studies and continue to pay the International student tuition and fees. This award will be offered to a new recipient once every 4 years (starting in fall 2023).