The Tilburg University partnerships with leading institutions around the world formed the TiSEM Partner Scholarships for non-EU/EEA students in the Netherlands for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship programs are available for students with a non-EU/EEA nationality who want to pursue a master‘s program at the university. Applicants will receive a value of 25% of the tuition fee. The scholarship comes as a partial tuition fee waiver which means students will pay a tuition fee of approx. € 11,325 instead of € 15,100.
Great chance for non-EU/EEA nationality applicants in the Netherlands.
User Review( votes)
Tilburg University is a general research institute uncovered in the city of Tilburg, in the southern Netherlands. It was launched in 1927 and has since grown to become one of the greatest institutes in the nation, with powerful importance for its research and education in the fields of economics, law, and social sciences.
Why study at Tilburg University? Tilburg University is understood for its high-quality education and research. Its programs are designed to furnish students with the understanding, skills, and expertise needed to succeed in their chosen area. With over 100 nationalities represented on campus, Tilburg University has a strong international focus. This means that students can expect to learn from a diverse range of perspectives and gain valuable cross-cultural skills and experience.
Application Deadline: 1 May 2023.
- University or Organization: Tilburg University
- Department: Tilburg School of Economics and Management
- Course Level: Master’s degree
- Award: 25% tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Students with a non-EU/EEA nationality are eligible to apply for a grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master program in the following subjects:
- MSc Accountancy
- MSc Business Analytics and Operations Research
- MSc Econometrics and Mathematical Economics
- MSc Economics (all tracks)
- MSc Finance
- MSc Finance: CFA
- MSc Information Management
- MSc International Management
- MSc Marketing Management
- MSc Marketing Analytics
- MSc Quantitative Finance and Actuarial Science
- MSc Strategic Management: Consultancy
- MSc Strategic Management: Entrepreneurship
- MSc Supply Chain Management
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants with a non-EU/EEA nationality who completed a relevant Bachelor’s degree at one of TiSEM’s non-EU partner institutions as listed below and who wish to enroll in one of the following Master’s programs at the Tilburg School of Economics and Management for the academic year 2023/2024.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this scholarship, applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission they will be automatically considered for this study grant.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a previous transcript for applying for this grant.
- Admission Requirements: To be admitted into the master’s degree program, applicants must meet the entry requirements at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to meet the English language requirements of the university
The university will provide a value of 25% of the tuition fee. The scholarship comes as a partial tuition fee waiver which means students will pay a tuition fee of approx. € 11,325 instead of € 15,100.