If you wish to pursue an insightful and experiential postgraduate degree, the College of Europe has just the opportunity for you! International students are now offered the Bruges-Natolin UK European Scholarship at the College of Europe for the academic year 2022-2023.
Three UK national students are expected to receive funding to pursue postgraduate degree studies at the College of Europe through this funding scheme. Students in genuine need of financial assistance for further education will be awarded.
User Review( votes)
The College of Europe is a postgraduate institute of European studies educating world leaders for over 70 years. It provides knowledge, experience, and collective wisdom that will help them become leaders in life.
Why study at the College of Europe? The College of Europe is striving to create a new generation of men and women that are capable of imagining and building social, economic, and political renaissance. It is also very keen on giving the students a truly European living experience.
Application Deadline: 19th January 2022
- University or Organization: College of Europe
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK
- The award can be taken in Belgium.
- Eligible Countries: UK
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate programmes available at the College of Europe are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be able to demonstrate that without the help of the fund they will be unable to finance their study at the College.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to log in to the university portal and complete their admission applications. Eligible students will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic activities
- Professional experience
- Letter of motivation
- Copy of university degrees
- Passport photo
- Recommendation letters are in the form of online recommendation questionnaires
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a relevant university degree and submit a formal admission application online.
- Language Requirement: The two working languages of the College of Europe are English and French. All study programmes are bilingual, with the exception of the Master of Arts in Transatlantic Affairs, which is an English-only programme.
The College of Europe will provide postgraduate tuition fee programme to the selected students.