To fund excellent research and innovation and equip researchers at all stages of their careers with new knowledge and skills, the Marie Sk?odowska-Curie Actions has established the MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships for international students. Applications are open for the academic year 2021-2022.
This fellowship programme is for researchers of any nationality who wish to engage in R&I projects by either coming to Europe from any country in the world or moving within Europe. The duration of the fellowship is 12 to 24 months. The fellowship covers all direct and indirect costs of study.
User Review( votes)
Marie Sk?odowska-Curie Actions is a funding organization that helps build Europe’s capacity for research and innovation by investing in the long-term careers of excellent researchers. It supports effective supervision and adequate mentoring and career guidance.
Why should you apply for this programme? The MSCA promotes excellence and sets standards for high-quality researcher education and training in line with the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the recruitment of researchers.
Application Deadline: 12th October 2021
- University or Organization: European Commission – Marie Sk?odowska-Curie Actions
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Europe.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Europe and all other international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake any postdoctoral study programme in a European institute or university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have applied before the scholarship application deadline.
- The applicants must have a maximum of eight years of experience in research.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must follow the application procedure of their respective host universities. To apply for the fellowship, students can refer to this
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide their PhD degree certification and other academic transcripts according to the host university.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a relevant PhD degree and meet all entry requirements of the university they apply to.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the language requirements of the university they wish to apply to.
The European Council will extend support towards a living allowance, a mobility allowance, along with research, training and networking activities, and management and indirect costs of the selected students.