To support for international students, Brunel University London is offering the Brunel Santander International Scholarship 2019/20 to the candidates.
The bursaries are open for the candidates who want to study a postgraduate taught or postgraduate research program starting in September 2019.
User Review( votes)
Brunel University is organized into three colleges and three major research institutes. It is ranked as the 93rd best university worldwide in the field of engineering and technology and top 100 in world universities under 50 years old.
Why you should apply at this University?
Studying at this university is a great opportunity for candidates. The university supports you to get the best out of your time at Brunel. It provides professional, personal and research skills workshops for all candidates and relevant training and development opportunities throughout the year.
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
- Course Level: The bursaries are available to study postgraduate degree program
- Award: financial aid positions will be awarded worth up to £3,000
- Number of Awards: Five opportunities are available
- Nationality: The studentships are available for international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: The bursaries are available to the candidates who are a citizen of Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The financial aid positions will be awarded to study the postgraduate taught or postgraduate research program in the subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
To be eligible for the opportunity , the applicant must be classed as Overseas for fees purposes and be self-funded (not sponsored). Candidates who are unsure of their fee status should note Brunel uses the information they have provided in their application form to assess fee status against regulations set by the UK government.
Candidates must have an offer to study on a postgraduate taught or postgraduate research program starting in September 2019 and must complete the relevant application by the published deadlines. Candidates must have firmly accepted their course offer by the program deadline date.
You Might Also Like these Programs
A candidate who studies a postgraduate degree program can learn skills of discipline and time management. It also offers you the chance to move in a new career direction and allow you to pursue a specialist area of interest that you developed during your previous studies.
How to Apply:
To apply for the Brunel Santander International Scholarship the applicants must complete the application form which requires a personal statement by the published deadline.
As part of the application, the applicant must submit a personal statement.
To be considered for the opportunity s, the applicant must need to apply for the admission.
The university will provide all the following:
- The financial aid positions will be awarded worth up to £3,000 in the first year of study only.
- How it Works: The university will provide a cash award in the first year of study only. It will support the candidates to study the postgraduate degree program.
Dates and Deadlines
- The deadlines of these opportunities are April 30, 2019, and July 31, 2019.
- Candidates will be notified in July 2019