For Canon Insights Summer Internship in Audit, Canon U.S.A., Inc. is seeking students pursuing their Accounting degree, entering their Junior or Senior year.
This program is designed to provide undergraduate students with an opportunity to gain hands-on work experience by participating in significant work projects, training, meetings, presentations and activities.
User Review( votes)
As an Intern at Canon U.S.A., you will be exposed to business, marketing, and strategic initiatives. You will be involved in projects that help you learn, develop business skills, and provide a meaningful contribution to Canon’s business and goals.
Field of Internship: Internship is available in Audit
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Canon U.S.A., Inc.
An internship can be taken in the U.S.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- They are seeking students pursuing their Accounting degree, entering their Junior or Senior year, however, all are welcome to apply.
- Must possess strong MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
Internship Open for International Students: No
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
Getting real-world experience prior to graduation is invaluable in determining career goals and aspirations. Students with actual work experience have an advantage, as they begin their job search.
The Canon Insights program will give you access to various departments within Canon, as well as their key leaders. Interns will also likely have exposure to various business units and all levels of management.
- Internship position to participate in various audit projects within the department including but not limited to Sarbanes Oxley Control Testing, Operational Audits, and Financial Audits.
- Direct involvement and ownership of test work procedures as well as participating in meetings to give the full spectrum of what is involved in an audit.
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
- The Canon Insights Internship Program is a summer program that will run from June 3, 2021 – August 9, 2021.
- It is a full time (9AM-5PM) schedule, based on a 35 hour work week, and is a paid internship.
Notification: Not given
How to Apply:
To apply, you will need to log-In by entering your email.
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is Ongoing.