Rotary Foundation is now accepting applications for the Rotary Graduate programme. The Rotary programme is one of the largest privately funded programmes in the world.
The grant is intended to help a deserving student to accomplish educational goals and prepare for future career aspirations.
User Review( votes)
this application is for students from outside the UK (a citizen of a low to middle-income country), who are planning to take up a place on a graduate course within District 1090. In 2017 Rotary International celebrated 70 years of the program programme.
The Rotary Foundation is a non-profit corporation that supports the efforts of Rotary International to achieve world understanding and peace through international humanitarian, educational, and cultural exchange programs
- University or Organization: The Rotary Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate Degree
- Award: USD 30,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Low or middle-income countries
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International candidates are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded either in the area of Peace and Conflict Prevention/Resolution or Economic and Community.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicants must be following eligibility criteria:
How to Apply
- How to apply: Interested applicants must go through the given link to apply for the opportunity program.
- Supporting Documents: You do not need to submit any supporting documents for the opportunity program.
- Admission Requirements: In order to apply for the opportunity , all interested applicants must be enrolled at a university in the United States.
- Language Requirement: English language requirements for candidates who do not speak English as their first language.
- Benefit: Available amount for Rotary Foundation Graduate award is USD 30,000.