If you are exploring for PhD scholarship then here is a valuable opportunity for you. Brunel University London is awarding PhD studentship for UK/EU/international students in the UK.
The studentship is available for providing exciting PhD opportunity for students to work with various companies throughout Europe.
Worthy opportunity for students from the UK, EU and all around the world
User Review( votes)
Brunel University London is organized into three colleges and three major research institutes. It has been the subject of controversy as its approach to higher education has been both market-driven and politically conservative. It was ranked 25th in Times Higher Education’s 100 under 50 ranking.
Why should apply to this program? The program gives a great opportunity for those candidates, who have financial disadvantages in their career path. It offers a helping hand for candidates in finding their way of a future career.
Application Deadline: March 06, 2020
- University or Organization: Brunel University London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: UK, EU, and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from UK, EU and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD research in the field of Solidification and Materials Processing
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant is required to have a first degree at or equivalent to 2:1 or above in a suitable engineering discipline, e.g. mechanical engineering, metallurgy, materials science, chemistry, physics, etc. A Master’s level qualification is desirable but not essential. Experience in numerical modeling, processing of metallic materials, skills in microstructural characterization using various microscopy techniques and a working knowledge of mechanical testing of metallic materials is an advantage. In addition, he/she should be highly motivated, able to work in a team and have good communication skills.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this education award, then must have to be registered as a PhD degree student at a recognized university. After being registered, claimants can send their applications for a bursary to Dr. Brian McKay at [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your up-to-date CV, single A4 page, single-spaced personal statement setting out why you are interested in undertaking this project, your degree certificate, and transcript.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, seekers are required to hold their certificates of bachelor and masters degree qualification.
- Language Requirement: Seekers are required to meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study.
Successful applicants will receive an annual stipend of £17,002 plus payment of their full-time home/EU tuition fees, £4,260 per annum, for a period of 36 months. Partial opportunities are provided for international students with funding up to £20,813 per annum for three years.