The Chemistry Department is calling applicants to participate in the Professor Colin Eaborn Chemistry program at the University of Sussex in the United Kingdom.
A great choice to get a degree in chemistry with some financial help in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sussex received its Royal Charter in 1961. It is a public research university and also known as the plate glass university generation and also has a global reputation for teaching excellence.
Why at the University of Sussex? At this university, the candidates have many opportunities for developing their personality and communication skills. They will also learn from the best university award-winning teachers and build a bright future under their guidance.
- University or Organization: The University of Sussex
- Department: The Chemistry Department
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to £2,000- £3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: September 30, 2021
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all over the world are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Activated for pursuing an undergraduate degree program in the field of Chemistry at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Have made Sussex your Firm choice of university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application is required for the award. All interested applicants who enroll in an undergraduate degree program at the university will automatically be considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Copies of transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and copy of the passport might be submitted at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: The participants must achieve AAA (or equivalent) with at least an A in Chemistry prior to joining Sussex.
- Language Requirement: The participants have to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: Award up to £2,000 for BSc students and up to £3,000 for MChem students is available for maintenance.