Take the first step toward your bright career through this Bryan Scholarships. The funding program is provided by the University of Melbourne for the academic year 2021/2022.
Great opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1853, the University of Melbourne is the second oldest research university in Victoria. It has 13,000 international students from over 130 countries around the world.
Why study at the University of Melbourne? While studying at this university student encourages creative and independent thought. The University helps to build initiative and academic skills that can be used for life.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and Master
- Award: Up to $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian and International students are eligible to apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for bachelor and master degree program in Sciences and mathematics.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- Have completed the Bachelor of Science and be entering Bachelor Science (Honours), the Graduate Diploma in Science (Advanced) or the Master of Science in a branch of the natural sciences
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application process for the grant. Candidates will be automatically considered for this award when they will apply for an admission in a bachelor degree or master degree at the University of Melbourne.
- Supporting Documents: As part of your application applicants must submit copies of academic transcripts and proof of English language proficiency.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, the applicant must have a previous year degree before applying for the grant.
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Melbourne University.
The studentship will provide the award amount of $5,000 to the winning candidates.