Develop your unique leadership and interpersonal skills by applying for this “Future Leaders Scholarship”. The program is provided by RMIT University in Australia.
This bursary is awarded to international students from India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, or Pakistan who will commence their Bachelor’s or Master’s by Coursework program at RMIT University.
Nice opportunity for international candidates to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
RMIT University is an Australian public research university ranked 16th in the world. It offers bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral, and professional degrees for all eligible students.
Why study at RMIT University? By attending the university, students will gain professional qualifications that are recognized and respected worldwide. It’s easier to find a job if you have an RMIT university degree.
Application Deadline: Varies according to the program
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor or Master degree
- Awards: 20% tuition fee reduction
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, or Pakistan are eligible to apply for this grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor or Master’s degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- be a citizen of India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal or Pakistan
- be applying from India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal or Pakistan
- have successfully completed your latest or current qualification from India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal or Pakistan
- not an existing RMIT student
- have an offer letter and enrol in one of the following programs at RMIT:
Bachelor degree and Masters by Coursework.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Taking the time to prepare an application is worth your while. Hence, you are advised to take admission in a Bachelor or Master by Coursework program at RMIT University. There is no separate application and applicants will automatically be considered for a scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: CV, references from employers, certified copies of all graduation certificates, and some other documents are required to submit.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline with a minimum 2.0-grade point average (GPA).
- Language Requirement: For being eligible to study at RMIT, you need to satisfy the English language requirements of the university
RMIT University will provide a 20% tuition fee reduction for the successful candidates.