With the support of the Japan government, the Asian Institute of Technology is currently providing the Japan Government Scholarship for students from developing countries.
This funding opportunity will assist talented students with costs associated with pursuing a master’s degree program in marine plastic abatement, school of environment, resources and development.
Great offer for developing countries students.
User Review( vote)
Asian Institute of Technology holds a mission to providing quality learning relevant to the region and the world. It was formed in 1959 and is located in a beautiful location of Khlong Nueng, Thailand.
Why study at the Asian Institute of Technology? Known for its tech education, AIT trains highly qualified and trained professionals who play a leading role in the region’s sustainable growth.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is June 10, 2022
- University or Organization: Asian Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Awards: Tuition and registration
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Applicants from developing countries
- The award can be taken in Thailand
- Eligible Countries: Developing countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: 1-year master’s degree program in marine plastic abatement, school of environment, resources and development.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be national of any developing countries
- Four years of an undergraduate degree program or equivalent
- Applicant must apply for one year Master’s Program in Marine Plastic Abatement in the Environmental Engineering and Management (EEM)Program of School of Environment, Resources and Development (SERD)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To win this scholarship, you will have to be admitted to an applicable program at the university. No separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Attach pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in this program, you must have four years of an undergraduate degree program or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: If you are non-native English speaker, then you must provide evidence of your proficiency by achieving: AIT-EET:6 or IELTS-Academic:6 (writing 6) or TOEFL Paper: 550 (writing 59-61) or TOELF CBT: 213 (writing 25-26): TOEFL IBT: 80 (writing 21-23).
This scholarship will provide the following perks: tuition and registration fees; provides bursary and accommodation allowances, medical insurance, visa renewal fee, research grant, and return airfare from the home country.