If you are an international student and want to start your research career in Australia, then apply for the QUT Augmented and Mixed Reality for Design and Manufacturing Scholarships. The grant is open for the academic session 2021/2022.
This educational programme is open to outstanding students who have demonstrated excellent capacity and potential for a research degree program at QUT.
Nice offer for international students to receive $28,092 per annum for study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The Queensland University of Technology was founded in 1989 and is an Australian public research university. The campuses provide high-level learning, teaching and study areas for students, educators and researchers to address their needs better.
Why study at the Queensland University of Technology? During their studies at the university, the applicants will gain experience and develop creative teaching approaches. Here, Students have several opportunities in every fascinating area to choose their profession.
Application Deadline: October 30, 2020
- University: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: $28,092 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Creative practice, communication and design and Information technology
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must have recently completed a first-class Honours degree, a research Masters degree, or a coursework Masters degree with a significant research component from a recognised institution and in a cognate discipline
- Be able to take up the program and begin full-time study preferably by February 2021, but before 1 July 2021
- Students have a strong interest in undertaking a three-year research project on human-centred design and augmented and mixed reality
- Develop a research proposal that responds to and aligns with the program topic, that demonstrates your knowledge and understanding of the topic area, and that clearly articulates the contribution your research will make
- Demonstrate excellent capacity and potential for research
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the grant, candidates are required to apply for a PhD degree program at the QUT University. After that, applicants should download application for on their system and fill in all required information.
- Supporting Documents: You need to upload all the following documents:
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV), including recent IELTS or equivalent score for international applicants
- A two-page research proposal addressing the program topic
- A writing sample (e.g. copy of an article/essay/thesis you have completed).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: The applicants, whose national language is not English, are suggested to demonstrate the English language excellence through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The Queensland University of Technology will provide annually $28,092 per annum for a period of three years to the successful candidates.