The Queensland University of Technology is offering Budding Entrepreneur Bursary. Scholarships are only open to Australian or New Zealand students at QUT for the academic year 2023-2024.
The educational Bursary is available for those eligible candidates who wish to pursue an undergraduate program at QUT Students who are identified as Australian or New Zealand. It provides $1,500 for one year, paid in Semester 1 after the census date.
An extraordinary chance to get an undergraduate study in Australia with funding.
User Review( votes)
The Queensland University of Technology is classified among the highest 10 Australian institutes by the Excellence in Research for Australia. It furnishes the best studying, teaching, and study aptitudes to satisfy the needs of students, educators, and researchers.
Why choose to study at the Queensland University of Technology? Queensland University of Technology campus presents high-quality learning, teaching, and research areas to satisfy the requirements of students, academics, and researchers satisfactorily. This is a positively successful Australian institute with an applied emphasis on courses and research. While they are based in Brisbane, Queensland, they have a global outlook.
Application Deadline: 17 February 2023
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: All study areas
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Australian or New Zealand
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from Australia or New Zealand are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to an undergraduate in all study areas, any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must apply for entry into the Diploma in Entrepreneurship at QUT College.
- Candidates must submit a 3-minute video pitch.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must first make an admission application for their desired undergraduate program at QUT. Students who complete a QUT Budding Entrepreneur Bursary application form will be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates can create a 3-minute pitch video responding to the question, ‘The Diploma in Entrepreneurship will support entrepreneurial aspiration by…’
- Upload their pitch video to YouTube and add the link to their application.
- Accepted into the Diploma in Entrepreneurship.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the Undergraduate degree entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- PTE – 58
- Cambridge English – 176
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
The Queensland University of Technology will provide $1,500 for one year, paid in Semester 1 after the census date.