Cove is pleased to announce the start of its Cove Scholarship program. Scholarship applications are currently being accepted for the 2023–2024 school year.
The award program is open for domestic students currently enrolled in an accredited two- or four-year university or college in the United States.
Nice offer for college or university students to win $3,000 award.
User Review( votes)
Cove believes in the importance of safe communities. Its mission is to provide exceptional home security systems and peace of mind that its customers’ homes and loved ones are fully protected.
Why apply for this award? The program will award $3,000 to students who want to use their education to build safer communities for all.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2023.
- University or Organization: Cove [Cove Home Security]
- Department: All
- Course Level: Any
- Award: $3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: the United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in degree level and subject area offered by the university or college in the USA.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be U.S. citizens currently enrolled in an accredited 2- or 4-year university or college in the United States.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants will fill out the application form with the requested personal and educational information.
- Applicants send one email to [email protected] with both their essay submission and video submission attached.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will provide all the following:
- Personal information — Name, contact information, and address.
- Educational information — College or university name, contact information, student ID number, major, year in school, projected graduation date, and current GPA. Students will also need the high school name, address, phone number, graduation date, and final high school GPA.
- A 300–400 word essay on the following prompt: “How will you use your education to make your community safer?”
- Create a 30–60 second video based on the following prompt: “Someone who makes me feel safe is…”
- Admission Requirements: NA
- Language Requirement: English language skills are required, such as writing, speaking, and reading
- One award of $3,000 will be awarded annually as a lump sum. Any scholarship funds awarded are to be used for tuition and books only.
- A check will be written to the recipient’s school of choice and will then be credited toward academic costs.
- This scholarship is non-renewable, and a recipient may only receive this scholarship once.