The scholarship provides the chance to achieve an outstanding education. Therefore, the University of Queensland is presenting the Business School Master of Business Analytics – Women in STEM Scholarship for commencing students for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship aims to attract new female domestic and international students wanting to study for a full postgraduate coursework degree in Business and Economics from the UQ Business School. Students will receive one award of $5000 payable towards tuition fees for academic excellence and diversity.
Special offer for global students to study at the University of Queensland in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland is a general research college ranked in the top 50 and 100 internationally, working to shape destiny by producing leaders and inspiring the next generation is known as the most prestigious and widely-recognized institute in Australia.
Why would you like to study at the University of Queensland? The University of Queensland is a research institute that nurtures refined ideas that benefit the earth. It possesses professionals with the same desire for greatness in education as the students at Queensland. Exhaustive and high-quality education is combined into the programs at UQ, which ultimately connects students to more opportunities.
Application Deadline: 22 February 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: UQ Business School
- Course Level: Postgraduate coursework
- Award: $5000 payable towards tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for a Postgraduate coursework degree in Business and economics, any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- They intend to commence the Master of Business Analytics program during the 2023 academic year.
- Candidates must be female students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply for this scholarship when they apply for Postgraduate coursework at the university. They don’t need to submit a separate scholarship application.
- Supporting Documents: Students must provide Evidence of previous voluntary or work experience (e.g., CV, employment statements, or reference letters).
- Any other documents are relevant to their application (e.g., certificates, references, or awards).
- Personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: Before enrolling, you need to check all the university’s entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Students must verify their English proficiency by completing their English proficiency requirements.
The University of Queensland will provide one award of $5000 payable towards tuition fees for Academic excellence, Diversity.