Swansea University is delighted to offer a Fully-Funded PhD Scholarship Sustainable Manufacturing for Li-Io & Na-Ion Batteries. The funding opportunity is open for the UK and EU students.
This PhD is an ideal opportunity for a candidate who is wishing to participate in solutions that will reduce emissions and enable a zero-carbon electricity network.
A golden opportunity for excellent students to get funding for their education in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1920, Swansea University is a research-led institution that offers about 330 undergraduate courses and 120 post-graduate courses. It has a beautiful learning environment with an outstanding reputation for the quality of its student experience.
Why study at Swansea University? By joining this university, students will benefit from a high-quality education, learning from inspirational figures that will challenge and encourage you throughout your studies.
Application Deadline: August 9, 2020
- University: Swansea University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK and EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants should have a 2.1 undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in physical science or engineering.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before starting the program submitting process, students must take admission for PhD study at Swansea University. After that, applicants must provide the required documents to Dr Jenny Baker (j.baker-at-swansea.ac.uk)
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a two-page CV, degree certificates/transcripts, a cover letter including a ‘Supplementary Personal Statement
- Admission Requirements: For getting admission, applicants must have to meet the entry requirement of the program
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The Swansea University will provide a fully-funded opportunity to all eligible candidates for the academic year 2020/21.