Applications are open for the Polytechnic Foundation, Pre-Diploma & Diploma level bursaries. These bursaries are available for full-time students who are Singapore citizens and studying in local or overseas institutions.
LBKM was officially launched on 22 Aug 1965 at a convention held at the Victoria Memorial Hall. LBKM received and still does, overwhelming support from the Malay and Muslim community.
- Application Deadline: May 15, 2018
- Course Level: Bursaries are available for the Polytechnic Foundation, Pre-Diploma & Diploma level.
- Study Subject: Bursaries are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The value of the bursary is $500 – $1,000 depending on level.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Singapore
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Singapore are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Only full-time students who are Singapore Citizens (or either parent is a Singapore Citizen) and are studying in local or overseas institutions are invited to apply.
How to Apply:
Applications are to be made online.