The University of Aberdeen is pleased to offer School of Law PhD Merit Scholarship. The scholarship covers tuition fees for a full-time Home/EU or overseas student starting PhD study on-campus in September 2018.
The University of Aberdeen is a public research university in Aberdeen, Scotland. It is an ancient university founded in 1495 when William Elphinstone, Bishop of Aberdeen, petitioned Pope Alexander VI on behalf of James IV, King of Scots to establish King’s College, making it Scotland’s third-oldest university and the fifth-oldest in the English-speaking world.
User Review( votes)
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded within the School of Law.
- Scholarship Award: The School of Law PhD Merit Scholarship covers full fees for one PhD student starting on-campus study in September 2018 and in addition will offer a yearly stipend of £10,000 per year over three years of study. The primary basis for this award will be academic merit.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all countries are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Candidates must have applied for and have received an offer of study for a place on a full time on-campus PhD in Law starting in September 2018.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
Applicants must submit a complete PhD application through the University Postgraduate Applicant Portal and provide, in their personal statement, a request to be considered for this award in no more than 500 words and explaining why they should be awarded the scholarship. The primary basis for the award will be academic merit.