Bushnell University is now granting an excellent International Student Scholarship scheme to ensure high-potential students have access to a Bushnell University education.
This scholarship is valued at $12,000. All new international students taking part in an undergraduate course at Bushnell University can qualify for this opportunity.
This program will definetely make study abroad affordable for students.
User Review( votes)
Bushnell University’s doors were opened in 1895. Since then, the university has been committed to preparing students to lead successful lives within a Christ-centered environment. It delivers excellent academic programs in a plethora of fields.
Why would you like to study at Bushnell University? The university has a total enrolment of 805 enrolled students. It has been fostering wisdom, faith, and service through life-changing education. The institution equips students to discover and answer God’s call in their lives.
Application Deadline: Rolling basis throughout the year
- University or Organization: Bushnell University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $12,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: International
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: All aspirants are required to meet the eligibility criteria:
- Applicants can be from any nationality
- Entrants must have admitted into an undergraduate programme at Bushnell University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students, whose application for admission has been accepted, can send their application for this application programme. Applicants are required to provide a recommendation letter from a leader in their church or community.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide a recommendation letter and bank statement or certificate of balance prepared within the last six months or a scholarship letter with your application as proof of your financial resources.
- Admission Requirements: Entrants must have a high school diploma to be considered for an undergraduate course at Bushnell University.
- Language Requirement: Entrants who belong to any non-English speaking country are required to submit official exam results demonstrating their English proficiency. This institution recognizes TOEFL and IELTS.
The total value of The grant is $12,000. This amount will help deserving candidates earn higher education at this leading education.