Gain transformation learning experiences in the UK at Leeds University Business School by applying for research study via its Leeds University Business School Work and Employment Relations Department Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
Leeds University Business School is offering this scholarship application to all home country nationals and international students wanting to pursue PhD studies at Leeds. Up to 3 scholarships will be awarded covering tuition fees and a maintenance grant worth £15,609.
Nice offer for students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
University of Leeds Business School is a business school in the University of Leeds, in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. Ranked 20th, the mission of the business school is to make an exceptional impact on business and society globally through leadership in research and teaching.
Why choose to study at the Leeds University Business School? Leeds BS is a leading, full-service business school, regularly world-ranked top-ranking authorities. It is a values-driven university that harnesses its expertise in research and education to help shape a better future for humanity, working through collaboration to tackle inequalities, achieve societal impact, and drive change.
Application Deadline: The application will close on 1st April 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Leeds
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,609
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: All UK national students and international applicants can make this application.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD research study programme at the Leeds University Business School can be undertaken.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be new Postgraduate Researchers undertaking full-time or part-time research study leading to the PhD degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates must make an admission application via the university portal. Then, the students must fill out the scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Research proposal
- Two References
- Certified copies of academic transcripts
- Certified copies of qualification certificates
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a first-class or good upper second-class undergraduate degree. In addition, they should also hold a British Master’s degree (or equivalent degree from an overseas university) or an equivalent professional qualification with a minimum average score of 60% (or equivalent) and in an appropriate academic discipline.
- Language Requirement: The minimum English language entry requirement for research postgraduate research study in the Leeds University Business School is an IELTS of 7.0 overall with at least 6.0 in each component (reading, writing, listening, and speaking) or equivalent.
The award presented to the selected candidates will cover total fees at the University of Leeds standard rate of fees and provide a maintenance grant at the standard UKRI rate, i.e., £15,609.