To recognize students with high academic performance and potential and bring them an opportunity to pursue their educational and career goals, Flinders University has announced the Vice-Chancellor International Scholarships. Applications for the academic year 2023-2024 are now accepted.
Total fee-paying international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Students that undertake any undergraduate or postgraduate study programme at Flinders will be considered for the award of this scholarship. Up to 50% tuition fee of the undertaken programme will be awarded.
Grab the opportunity to get financial assistance in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Flinders University is a public university in Adelaide, South Australia. It is a leading international university ranked 423rd in QS Global World Rankings 2021. It strives to be internationally recognized as a world leader in research, an innovator in contemporary education, and the source of Australia’s most enterprising graduates.
Why study at Flinders University? Flinders University doesn’t limit itself to teaching the students the ins and outs of their particular degree; instead, students graduate with skills that they can apply across all careers. Students are constantly challenged and intellectually stimulated and enjoy working in a challenging, stimulating environment.
Application Deadline: Students must complete and submit their admission and scholarship application by 28 April 2023.
- University or Organization: Flinders University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: 50% Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All onshore and offshore and international and homes country students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any undergraduate or postgraduate programmes offered at Flinders.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have an equivalent minimum ATAR 95 or above for undergraduate scholarship application.
- The applicants must have an equivalent of 6.5 GPA or above for postgraduate scholarship application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must create and apply through the student login of Flinders University. The scholarship application form must be submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Three-year undergraduate degree from an Australian university or equivalent
- Official translation of transcripts if not in English.
- Copy of passport
- Additional course-specific requirements
- Admission Requirements: The students must have an equivalent minimum ATAR 95 or above or an equivalent of 6.5 GPA or above.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- Completion certificate of English programs approved by ELICOS
The selected students will be provided a 50% tuition fee reduction for the duration of the programme undertaken at Flinders.