The Waterford Institute of Technology is providing financial support to the needy students through International postgraduate placements for the academic year 2021-2022.
The program aims to encourage dazzling non-EU applicants who want to pursue the postgraduate degree coursework at Waterford Institute of Technology in Ireland.
Waterford Institute of Technology is a public university established in 1970. The range of academic programmes is exceptionally extensive, ranging from Higher Certificate right through post-doctoral research.
Why study at the Waterford Institute of Technology? Here, candidates can get the opportunities to achieve their individual aspirations and to get success in their chosen fields. It provides varies career opportunities with valuable, paid work experience with their academic program.
Application Deadline: May 18.
- University: Waterford Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: €2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from non-EU countries.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must satisfy the entry requirements of the programme they have applied for including completion of an undergraduate degree (equivalent to a level 8 on the Irish National Framework of Qualifications)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being considered for the award, students are required to enrol in the postgraduate degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, you are eligible to complete for the international student application.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to submit the scanned copies of your CV, transcripts and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have achieved a minimum average result of 65% in their Bachelor degree and the relevant English language requirement.
- Language Requirement: Students must have a minimum IELTS score of 6.0 or equivalent is required (with a minimum of 6.0 in each band).
The university programme provides for a reduction of €2,000 only for all full-time taught postgraduate study.