For providing financial support for high-calibre worldwide candidates, the Fanshawe College is dispensing the International Degree Entrance Award for the academic year 2020-21.
Wonderful offer for international students to get a study fund in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1967, Fanshawe College is a public college in Southwestern Ontario, Canada. The college is one of the largest colleges in Canada and offers over 200 higher education programs for the students.
Why at Fanshawe College? At this college, students can jumpstart their career by combining valuable, paid work experience with their academic program. Here, you will get various career opportunities for the bright future.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Fanshawe College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Reduction in tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the college
- Eligibility Criteria: Students must have to register full time for the undergraduate degree coursework at the college.
- The scholarship will be awarded upon successful completion of level 1 with a minimum of 2.0 GPA
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For empowering with this educational award, candidates have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program at the college .
- Supporting Documents: Provide your academic transcripts from all the previous school attended and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to fulfil the following requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) with courses at the College, Mixed or University Academic and Career Entrance Certificate
- Ontario High School Equivalency Certificate (GED) or the equivalent
- Language Requirement: Students for whom English is a second language, you have to meet the English language requirements of the college.
Benefits: The educational bursary will provide the award amount according to the program.