The Cambridge Trust is inviting applicants to apply for the Postgraduate Scholarships at any university for the academic year 2021/2022 in the UK.
This educational award is providing financial assistance to students from all over the world who want to study postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
Wonderful opportunity is open for students from all over the world in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 2013, the Cambridge Commonwealth, European & International Trust provides a range of degree programs and scholarships for all outstanding candidates.
By joining trust study programs, students have many opportunities to improve critical communication and critical thinking skills. Here you will have a creative and challenging environment in which to develop your potential easily.
Application Deadline: 3 December 2020 and 7 January 2021.
- University or Organization: Cambridge Trust
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: Full tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: EU/UK and international students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in any subject at Cambridge
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must hold an undergraduate degree for this grant
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Please apply by the relevant deadline set for entry to your particular course and complete the ‘Funding’ section in the online Applicant Portal in order to be considered for funding. All students must be admitted to the University of Cambridge through the normal application procedures.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants must upload a CV, copies of transcripts, and certificates for each degree you have studied.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree before applying for this program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Benefits: The trust offers a full-tuition fee to all programs excluding for MBA or MFin programs.