A Fully Funded PhD Research Scholarship is available for those candidates who want to improve the sensitivity and efficiency of clinical assessment of both unilateral neglect and proprioception at the University of Technology Sydney.
Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for this excellent funding opportunity. The main purpose of this program is to increase the intensity, excellence, impact, and reputation of its research.
A Fully funded opportunity is open for all students to join a PhD program.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1988, the University of Technology Sydney has enrols 45,930 students, including 33,070 undergraduate and 12,860 postgraduate students. It offers various degree courses and training programs for the students.
Why at the University of Technology Sydney? Students who successfully complete their degree at UTS, they will soon find the best job and they can get international work experience and improve their English.
Application Deadline: October 30, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Technology Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: AU$81,246
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian & international candidates are allowed to join this program
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The PhD program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Completed an Australian honours degree or
- Completed a Master of Philosophy (research) or
- Completed a Masters (at least two years) with a major research component (a thesis component of approximately 50 per cent of the degree and 20,000 words) at distinction level.
- PhD applicants must also demonstrate their interest in physiotherapy research and their strong quantitative, analytical, and writing skills reflected in research output (i.e., peer-reviewed publications).
- PhD applicants may be exempt from having to demonstrate a completed Master of Philosophy or Masters with a major research component if they can demonstrate equivalence via their research-intensive undergraduate degree and/or capacity to undertake independent research through publications in peer-reviewed journals.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking advantages of this grant, claimants need to be enrolled in PhD degree coursework at University of Technology Sydney.No separate application form is required. They will automatically consider this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Students may be asked for the academic transcript from all post-secondary and current degree, statement of employment, research proposal current CV, statement of completion for previous degrees.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a master degree before applying for this grant.
- Language Requirement: The applicants need to satisfy the English Language Requirements of the university.
- Benefits: The University will provide the award amount of AU$81,246 to the winning candidates.