The University of Edinburgh is inviting highly motivated students to apply for the Macqueen funding for the academic year 2020-2021. The grant is exclusively open for UK and EU students.
Award covering tuition fees and a stipend of £14,000.
User Review( votes)
The School of Social and Political Science is one of the largest schools in the College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences at the University of Edinburgh. It provides an outstanding educational environment and supports the highest quality research.
Why study at the University of Edinburgh? The University gives candidates opportunities to grow their career through leadership training. Here students can get the chance to achieve their individual aspirations and to become leaders in their chosen fields.
Application Deadline: February 3, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MSc by Research
- Award: £14,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the UK and EU are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the field of Social and Political Science.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- This award is available to students intending to commence MSc by Research in Social and Political Science in September 2020 on either a full-time or part-time basis.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, candidates first submit a complete application for admission to an MSc by Research degree. Applicants submit the on-line application form located within the applicant hub. After submitting an application for your program of study, you will receive a University Username (UUN) and access to MyEd where you can reach the application system. Instructions on the online awards/application system can be found here.
- Supporting Documents: Following supporting documents should be uploaded directly to your Applicant Hub: Degree certificate(s), Final/interim transcript and grading scale.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
One award covering tuition fees at the Home/EU fee rate and a maintenance stipend of £14,000 is on offer to applicants for MSc by Research in Social and Political Science.