Challenges are what make your life more interesting and meaningful. If you are facing financial challenges in advancing your education, apply for the CaptionCall Scholarships offered by CaptionCall in the USA.
The purpose of this programme is to support future hearing care professionals. The grant is available to outstanding students who want to pursue a graduate degree programme in audiology for the academic year 2021-2022.
Hurry Up! Apply for the opportunity programme and get benefits in the USA
User Review( votes)
CaptionCall is only available in the United States. Federal Law Prohibits all except registered users with hearing loss from the use of internet protocol (IP) Captioned telephones with switched on captions. A live operator can use an IP captioned telephone service.
Why would you like to study at CaptionCall, LLC? Many people with hearing aids have difficulty hearing on the telephone. We think that phone calls at CaptionCall should be about talking to relatives. Catching up with friends, managing appointments and day-to-day activities and making the most of life. Its mission is to make that happen.
Application Deadline: January 13, 2021
- University or Organization: CaptionCall, LLC
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: $3,000
- Number of Awards: 8
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate degree programme in audiology at the organization.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be a current undergraduate student planning to pursue graduate studies in audiology.
- Must be a current graduate student in an audiology program.
- Must have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Firstly, aspirants have to take admission to the graduate degree programme at the organization. After that, you are eligible to apply for the award programme.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must upload the following documents: A full, current transcript of grades. Reports on grades are not approved. For each course, unofficial or online transcripts must show the student’s name, school name, grades and credit hours, and the term during which each course was taken. A single online recommendation form must also be submitted on your behalf as part of your application. Your application is not deemed complete until all the necessary documents are submitted electronically.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for admission to a graduate degree, you need a previous year’s degree or equivalent qualification with specific curricular requirements.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
CaptionCall, LLC will provide an award valued at $3,000 awarded yearly to help students pursue their educational goals.