The University of New South Wales is looking for candidates to apply for the PhD International Scholarships in Energy Storage Project SONAR. All brilliant applicants are welcome for this wonderful opportunity in Australia.
The project offers an opportunity for the PhD candidate to join an exciting critical energy storage area and be part of an international research consortium. This funding programme is available for the academic session 2021/2022.
A wonderful chance for eligible students to get a study fund in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of New South Wales was founded in 1949. It is an Australian public research university located in the Kensington suburb of Sydney. It offers bachelors, masters, and doctoral qualifications.
Why study at the University of New South Wales? In Australia, the University was ranked 4th and 45th in the world. It offers 145 undergraduate and 286 graduate programmes across nine departments. It also offers four programmes for diploma programmes and foundation studies.
Application Deadline: March 26, 2021
- University or Organization: University of New South Wales
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,092 per annum living expenses
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Energy Storage Project SONAR.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must hold the equivalent of a First-Class Honours degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering).
- Must demonstrate research capability (through undergraduate or Master’s Thesis) in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All the interested participants have to take admission in a PhD degree program at the University. Must submit expressions of interest to Associate Professor Chris Menictas ([email protected])
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must meet the documents required at the University of New South Wales.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements for the University.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are recommending satisfying the English language requirement of the University.
The University of New South Wales is providing $28,092 per annum living expenses to the students who want to pursue a PhD degree programme.