Established as the second largest University in New Zealand in 1895, Auckland University of Technology offers a wide variety of international qualifications.
Why study at Auckland University of Technology? The University provides financial assistance and helps those who need it to do what they can to establish a bright future. Here, candidates will acquire an exceptional knowledge of global employability as well as creativity and related research.
Application Deadline: February 24, 2021
- University or Organization: Auckland University of Technology
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the Pacific, Asia, Africa, the Caribbean, and Latin America.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and graduate degree programme in any subject offered by the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates must have a previous year’s degree (or equivalent) with a good academic result.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First, applicants have to take admission to an undergraduate and graduate degree programme at the Auckland University of Technology.
- Supporting Documents: To be considered for the programme, applicants must meet the documents required at the University.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
Auckland University of Technology will provide the educational fund to eligible students in New Zealand.