A goal is not always intended to be achieved and also serves as something to be aimed at. If you want to fulfill your educational goals, you can apply for India Scholarships at Cardiff University in the UK.
The main motive of the programme is to support excellent Indian participants to join a master’s degree program at the university for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Established in 1883, Cardiff University incorporates impressive new facilities with a diverse teaching and research approach. CU offers a stimulating environment for study and research, and it comprises 26 academic schools categorized into three colleges.
Why study at Cardiff University? The university has a world-leading research reputation. It works to improve and train students’ abilities and thought skills to succeed in their lives. And it also provides them the facilities required to do whatever they want to do.
Application Deadline: August 20, 2021
- University: Cardiff University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards:
- Nationality: Indian domiciled students only
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: India
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in the following master’s programmes only:
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Advanced Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Artificial Intelligence
- MSc Astrophysics
- MSc Business Management
- MSc Business Management and Entrepreneurship
- MSc Civil and Geo-environmental Engineering
- MSc Civil and Water Engineering
- MSc Civil Engineering
- MSc Communication Technology and Entrepreneurship
- MSc Compound Semiconductor Physics
- MSc Data-Intensive Astrophysics
- MSc Data-Intensive Physics
- MSc Economics
- MSc Electrical Energy Systems
- MSc Gravitational Wave Physics
- MSc International Management
- MSc International Supply Chain Management
- MSc Logistics and Operations Management
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Physics
- MSc Software Engineering
- MSc Strategic Marketing
- MSc Structural Engineering
- MSc Sustainable Energy and Environment
- MScEcon International Relations
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- If you are holding an Unconditional Offer, you must confirm this offer as a Firm choice.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being eligible for these positions, candidates must reserve a place in a master’s degree program at the university. Then, they will automatically be awarded the Cardiff University £5,000 India Scholarship upon enrolment. No separate application for the opportunity is required.
- Supporting Documents: Curriculum vitae, academic transcripts, and a copy or scan of passport need to be attached.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, a selected candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Cardiff University will provide a £5,000 award to the successful candidates for their first year of study only.