With the aim of enabling students to pursue a graduate degree programme in the USA, Schiller International University is actively offering the Pandemic funding for graduate students.
The programme aims to support overseas students who want to undertake the graduate degree programme at the university.
User Review( vote)
Schiller International University is a private, for-profit university with its main campus and administrative headquarters in Largo, Florida. It offers associate, bachelor, and master’s degrees and online degrees through distance learning.
Why study at Schiller International University? The mission of Schiller International University is to prepare our students, personally and professionally, for future leadership roles in an international setting.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Schiller International University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: 25% tuition fee reduction
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must be international students
- Applicants must have to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Firstly, students are recommended to take admission to the graduate degree programme at the university. After that, you have to complete the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach transcripts, passport documentation, proof of English proficiency, letter of Motivation, etc.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have the following:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) 89 (IBT – Internet version) for Masters, Schiller, TOEFL number is 0835.
- TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication) score of at least 700 for Masters.
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) score of at least 6.5 for Masters.
- CAMBRIDGE FCE (First Certificate in English) grade of “B” (B2 level) or higher -Cambridge Advanced (CAE) or Proficiency (CPE) preferred.
- Duolingo English Exam: score of at least 105 for all programs.
Schiller International University will provide the 25% tuition fee reduction for deserving students to complete their education in the USA.