To lessen the burden of study cost for talented female students, Carey Baptist College is come up with a beneficial Academic Women’s Scholarship. This funding scheme is up to $3000 and will be granted in the form of a fee waiver.
The scholarship aims to ensure that talented women students have access to high quality higher education. The programme is open for the academic year 2020-21.
This is an amazing programme that will support higher education of talented female students at Carey Baptist College.
User Review( votes)
Carey Baptist College is a renowned higher education institution providing Christian education since 1924. It started activities for the very first time in 1926. It is a community of passionate and aspiring people who belong to different nationalities and religions.
Why would you like to enrol at Carey Baptist College? The college holds a good experience in providing quality teaching and training to learners. Besides education, it houses lots of advanced facilities that students need to. At this college, you can find a broad range of lucrative courses gives to choose from.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Carey Baptist College
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and master
- Award: $3000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home and international
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Home and international
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and master in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To participate in this funding programme, you need to meet the given requirements:
- Scholarship holder can be a domestic or international student
- Scholarship holder must apply for an eligible course at the college
- The scholarship will be awarded based on merit/potential, contribution to the life and ministry of the church, and financial hardship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All applicants are advised to enrol in an applicable course at the college. After being registered in the programme, they will be eligible to apply for this scholarship via this online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must provide the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from one course to
- Language Requirement: Requirements related to the language vary from course to course. Please click on this link to get detailed information in this regard.
This scholarship is up to $3000. This funding scheme will be provided to students in the form of a tuition fee waiver for one year.