Broaden your horizons by becoming a part of this wonderful Presidential programme launched by Point Park University. This scheme is designed for new full-time undergraduate freshmen.
This support will be awarded based on academic merit and will enhance the overall university learning experience.
This fantastic funding scheme will help you ease the significant financial burdens.
User Review( votes)
Point Park University is a liberal arts university that was started as a small business training college in 1933. It operates four schools that offer more than 100 undergraduate and graduate degree programs in several study areas.
Why study at Point Park University? This university is a wonderful place where you can involve in the many extracurricular activities while studying. You can take advantage of amazing both academic and career opportunities that the university has to offer.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Point Park University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $19,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Students with any citizenship are invited
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this application , all aspirants will have to fulfil all the given requirements:
- Applicants must be full-time undergraduate freshmen
- The scholarship requires candidates to have GPA 3.9 and SAT 1250/ACT 26 OR GPA 3.8 and SAT 1290/ACT 27 OR GPA 3.7 and SAT 1320/ACT 28
- Applicants must meet University’s standard academic progress policy to keep the award
- The scholarship can be used to offset the cost of tuition and fees.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be awarded the opportunity, then first you will have to book your place in an eligible undergraduate degree programme at Point Park University. After that, you can send your application for this funding scheme.
- Supporting Documents: Please send the following documents as part of your application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants who have a high school diploma, and meet the requirements will be selected for an undergraduate course at Point Park University.
- Language Requirement: All candidates, who are non-native English speakers, can satisfy the language requirements of the university by achieving TOEFL with the minimum score of 500 or IELTS with the minimum score of minimum 6.0.
The total value of The grant is $19,000. This scholarship can only be used to lessen the burden of the tuition fee.