To attract most talented international students, Queen’s University Belfast has set up a funding programme called Mehran Bibi Sheikh Memorial Entrance Scholarship. This scheme is up to $1,500 and will be available for one year.
To ensure consideration for this opportunity, candidates must take admission to an undergraduate degree programme at the university. The preference will be given to students domiciled in Pakistan.
This is a great opportunity for students to earn higher education in the Canada.
User Review( vote)
With a global reputation for excellence in teaching, Queen’s University is a research-led, business-focused, professional university located in Kingston, Ontario. It was formed on 16th October 1841 making it one of Canada’s oldest institutions. It comprises eight faculties that are loaded with advanced faculties and provide a welcoming and safe environment for study.
Why would you like to take admission to Queen’s University Belfast? The institution has been included in the list of Canada’s top universities. It carries the experience of many years in providing top quality education and transformative experience to students. It offers a variety of degree programmes that help students gain great knowledge and nimble skills required in today’s competitive world.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Queen’s University Belfast
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,500
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world. However, preference will be given to students who belong to Pakistan.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To book your place in this application programme, applicants need to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have academic excellence
- The sponsorship will be awarded to 1 male and 1 female student
- Students who have Pakistani citizenship will be given preference.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All entrants will automatically be chosen for this application after successfully applying for an approved course at Queen’s University by August 1, 2020. There is no need to make a formal application for this scheme.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit the following as supporting material together with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To be enrolled in an undergraduate degree programme at the university, applicants must have a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: International English Language Testing System (IELTS), Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), Canadian Academic English Language Assessment (CAEL), Queen’s School of English, Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) and Duolingo English Test.
The grant is valued at $1,500 and can be used to pay for tuition fees and expenses related to study in an approved course at Queen’s University.