Applications are open for the Study in Canada Scholarships at Carleton University. This is a Short-term Exchange Program under Global Affairs Canada’s International Scholarships Program during the 2023-2024 academic year.
Study in Canada Scholarships aims to raise opportunities for Canadian post-secondary institutions to comfy worldwide students from a wide range of countries and territories on short-term exchanges for study or research.
Worthy offer to study in Canada with study funds.
User Review( votes)
Carleton University is a dynamic and innovative institution of higher education with more than 28,000 bachelor and graduate students. It is dedicated to excellence and supporting the education and research that distinguishes Carleton as Canada’s Capital University.
Why study at Carleton University? With a graduate degree from Carleton, students can shape their future based on their specific study and research interests. There are over 100 programs, specializations, and a comprehensive professional development program.
Application Deadline: 11 March 2023.
- University or Organization: Carleton University
- Department: All
- Course Level: Bachelor or graduate students (Master and PhD)
- Award: CAD 10,200 to 12,700
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Candidates must be citizens of one of the following eligible countries/territories:
- Asia: Bangladesh, Nepal, Taiwan
- Europe: Türkiye, Ukraine
- Middle East and North Africa: Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Morocco, Tunisia
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Burkina Faso, Ethiopia, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to Bachelor or graduate students (Master and PhD) in any subject offered by the University
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- who have obtained Canadian citizenship or who have applied for permanent residency in Canada are not eligible;
- already enrolled in a degree or diploma program at a Canadian university or college are not eligible;
- must be enrolled full-time at a post-secondary institution in an eligible country and paying any tuition fees regulated by that institution at the time of application and for the full duration of the exchange
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested students should contact Sylvie Jasen at Carleton International for a form to complete and a list of supplementary materials.
- Expression of interest: Contact to Sylvie Jasen at sylvie.jasen [at] carleton.ca as soon as possible
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the following required documents:
- Certified copies of academic transcripts
- Statement of Intent
- Writing Sample
- Preference Form (if needed)
- Portfolio (if required)
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Award certificates to help to demonstrate students’ English language proficiency.
- Admission Requirements: Carleton can only accept students for research visits under this program.
- Language Requirement: Students who learn English as a Second Language must check an English language requirement to study at Carleton University.
The award value differs depending on the duration and level of study. The grant value for students is:
- CAD 10,200 for college, bachelor, or graduate students (Master’s and PhD) for four months or one academic term of research; or
- CAD 12,700 for Masters and PhD (graduate) students for five to six months of research.