The Carl N. & Margaret Karcher Founders’Scholarship Program is now open established by Carl Karcher Enterprises LLC and administered by Scholarship America.
The award is an annual program available to assist high school seniors or graduate students who plan to continue their full-time college education at an accredited four-year institution of their choice.
Nice offer for high school seniors or graduates to win an award for study.
User Review( votes)
Application Deadline: March 1, 2019
- University or Organization: Carl’s Jr. Restaurants LLC.
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: U.S. Citizens
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open only for 16 states of the USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must meet be:
- Students, age 21 and under
- Reside in Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Louisiana, Nevada, New Mexico, New York, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington or Wyoming.
- High school seniors or graduates who plan to enrol for the first time in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited four-year college or university for the entire upcoming academic year.
- Employees, affiliates and franchisees of Carl Karcher Enterprises LLC, Scholarship America, affiliated agencies and their immediate families are not eligible to receive a scholarship pursuant to this program
How to Apply
- To Apply: Applicants are required to download the application form and submit to Carl N. & Margaret Karcher Founders’ Scholarship Program, Scholarship America, One Scholarship Way, Saint Peter, MN
- Supporting Documents: A complete transcript of grades must be sent with this application. G rade reports are not acceptable.
- Admission Requirements:
- Only the first 1,000 applications will be considered. Up to ten (10) awards will be granted each year.
- If selected as a recipient, the student will receive a $10,000 award.
- Awards are not renewable and are for undergraduate study only.